Saturday, April 10, 2010

Magic moments of awakening with magical songs and movies

I have always loved music, especially some oldies since my parents used to listen to them quite a bit. One of my favorite songs as a child was "The Fifth Dimension-Aquarius /Let The Sunshine In" I didn't know back then what the song meant, until much later, but I had that feeling that their was of a deeper, inner meaning within it.

I felt the same with the movie the "Matrix" and some other touching movies, like "Avatar". While watching the Matrix, with my sister, back in 2000, I just had an inner, magical feeling that was alerting me to pay attention to the significance of the message in the film. Of course, at that time in my conscious evolution I didn't realize the impact that the movie had, in terms of the many spiritual truths it portrayed. Although the subconscious mind, which knows everything, recognized it . I now know it was coming from the soul and their was an unlocking of the mind, in the deeper parts of my awareness.

Its like when its our time to wake up it happens in perfect order, with divine timing and grace. We're so guided in all ways. I feel so blessed to believe that truth with all my heart and soul. Realizing that we are being guided to fulfill our purpose for coming to this Planet. I can finally let go and trust in the higher plan, my higher self and God! Life is so perfect and grand, and I really need to RE-MEMBER that more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment