Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life is but a dream....

Over the last few years, I've been reading and devouring much metaphysical and life enhancing, personal growth material . I've become amazed at the way life has started to be more calm because I've become more inspired to accept change as a constant and follow my inner guidance to lead me to where I need to be. Even though I've realized that most of what I've been taught was designed to limit and keep me blinded, I know it is all part of my play in 3D to grow into a conscious creator of my reality. I'm having to constantly accept new ideas, thoughts and disregard old assumptions from my societal conditioning, to be more of who I am, instead of the egoic- personality that has only created misery. By expanding my horizons and moving forward without fears that have held me back, I've had to reject many things that no longer resonate with my inner wisdom. So by letting go of all that no longer serves my higher purpose I'm following my divine plan.

The more my inner stuff gets healed, balanced, and aligned back into wholeness, it seems the healthier I become on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). The more I clear and delete old, obsolete thought patterns, the more clearer I can see how I am creating my reality with every action, thought, word, etc. Its definitely worth doing all the psychological work to heal all aspects of oneself. We can focus on being in joy, and leave behind the outdated "dog eat dog mentality" and shift into the new paradigm of peace, love and harmony.

One of my favorite techniques for healing is an ancient Hawaiian method called Ho’oponopono which is all about cleaning old beliefs and negative programs that only prevent us from being free and creating the life we want. The practice is very simple and very healing for all life.

The youtube video below is a nice one to watch to Self-Cleanse and by forgiving the dream that we thought was real we can wake up from the dream and stop perpetuating the illusion of separation and embrace the truth of ONENESS with all life and set ourselves free from the ego whose time is clearly expired!

No comments:

Post a Comment